Deutsche Telekom Business Services Romania recrutează Senior Internal Auditor
About Deutsche Telekom Business Services Romania
In Romania, Deutsche Telekom has set up a Shared Service Center in Bucharest &
Timisoara – Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania (DTSE Romania), which delivers
support function services such as HR, Accounting, Reporting and Finance, as well as IT
support services for these lines of business, for the whole European Deutsche Telekom
footprint since July 2013.
We are focused on:
• the best customer experiences
• delivering high quality services
• great working conditions
• growing with innovations
• continuously improving competitiveness through digitalization
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible to plan and conduct professional audit
assignments such as: financial audits, internal controls, operational performance, IT
audits, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, compliance with company
policies and procedures, fraud investigations and other audit assignment as required by
The Senior Internal Auditor will be a part of the DT IA department and will conduct
national and international audit assignments, based on the audit standards and DT
The Senior Internal Auditor will draft reports presenting audit findings by risk
category, explain the reasons behind, agree and follow up remediation plans and close
findings within reasonable time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another relevant field.
• 5-7 years audit experience, preferably in a multinational environment, in
• Strong understanding of accounting principles, control procedures and audit
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Advanced English language. Additionally, German will be considered an
• Strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities and the ability to identify
solutions and recommendations that effectively address audit findings.
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members across multiple divisions,
departments, and cultures.
• Ability to meeting commitments and achieving goals.
• Ability to work independently and have an independent judgment.
• Commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
• Audit certifications, even in progress, (e.g., CIA, CISA, ACCA, CPA or other)
are considered an important advantage.
• Membership of the Romanian CAFR is an advantage.
• Proficient PC skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time
• Motivational financial package
• Meal tickets
• Medical insurance
• Opportunities to grow and develop in a start-up environment
• Dynamic and multicultural working environment
• Great training opportunities
• Extra days off based on seniority
You can apply here